CHARACTERISTICS OF OZONE
After fluorine, ozone is the strongest oxidant found in nature, which is why it is widely used as a powerful disinfectant.
It leaves no residue and, once the disinfection is complete, it turns back into oxygen. It has greater disinfectant properties and reactivity than all the other systems used.
Ozone has been recognised by the Italian Ministry of Health (record No. 24482 of 31 July 1996) as a natural defence for sterilising environments that have been contaminated by bacteria, viruses, spores, etc. or infested with mites, insects, etc.
According to some studies carried out by the University of Pavia in 2004, a 115 m³ room treated with ozonation for 20 minutes will reduce the bacterial load of the air by 63%, and by 46.5% for yeasts and mould.
AFINOX STERIL KIT OZONIZER
To prevent the formation of bacteria and viruses in your kitchen or laboratory, Afinox has created O3BC, a device that guarantees complete food safety.
The combined action of Ozone and Oxygen ensures total disinfection of your blast chiller, refrigerator or refrigerated prep table!
- total sanitation of refrigerated compartment ;
- eliminates all residual odours ;
- prevents the formation of bacteria, viruses, spores, mould, etc;
- better food quality .
NEED TO SANITISE YOUR ENVIRONMENT?
WORK WITH COMPLETE SAFETY AND PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL OZONATION SYSTEM!
To guarantee maximum cleanliness, hygiene and food safety, especially at this time, Afinox has developed a high-level sanitation system.
A compact and efficient system designed to disinfect environments including offices, hotels, restaurants, nursing homes, etc.
Thanks to the disinfecting properties of ozone, this ozonizer system can prevent the formation of bacteria, viruses, mould and mites in the environments where it matters the most.
- sterilises any environment up to 300 m³;
- mechanical timer: operation times can be set automatically;
- audible/visual alarm: alarm sounds when ozonation is in progress for increased safety of staff;
- fuse, to protect the system from voltage surges;
- convenient ON/OFF button .