According to current privacy legislation, we inform you that the data you send will be used by Afinox Srl for marketing, information and promotional purposes of our company.
Pursuant to current legislation, we provide detailed information below. The rights described below may be exercised by submitting a request to the holder by registered letter or e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- I declare that I have read the information and consent to the registration and processing of personal data
Information pursuant to art. 13 Privacy Code and Art. 13 European Regulations.
For the purposes of current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and European Reg. 679/2016), and with reference to the service requested, we communicate the following:
- The HOLDER of the treatment is Afinox Srl, with registered office in Via Venezia, 4, 35010 – Marsango (PD); the appointment of a Data Protection Officer is not envisaged;
- the purposes of the processing are as follows:
- marketing, information and promotional purposes of our company.
- creation of statistical reports on our activity;
The data collected may be processed by Afinox Srl, or by companies connected to it for promotional purposes and commercial communications;
- there are no other legal bases other than the consent of the interested party;
- no type of treatment is provided outside the European Union
Furthermore, in order to guarantee a correct and transparent treatment we communicate that:
- the data described above will be stored for up to 5 years;
- the interested party may, at any time, request a copy of the data held by the holder, and rectify or cancel them or he can oppose their processing; for this purpose he can send an application by registered mail or e-mail to the contacts indicated below;
- the interested party can, at any time, revoke the consent. Such revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- the interested party can propose any complaints to the Italian Privacy Authority.
- The collected data will also be processed for the fulfillment of the law, related to civil, tax and accounting and administrative management of the relationship, and also for the fulfillment of contractual obligations, the management of archives; correspondence management and other operational and strategic marketing purposes.
- there are no profiling processes linked to the data entered here.
The rights in question may be exercised, also through a designated person, by submitting a request to the data controller Afinox Srl, Via Venezia, 4, 35010 – Marsango (PD) by registered letter or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to cancel your account?
If you want to cancel your account from afinox.com, send an email by clicking here inserting the subject “Account Cancellation”.