According to current privacy legislation, we inform you that the data you send will be used by Afinox Srl for the evaluation of your characteristics and your experience.
To this end, we provide the following information. The rights described below may be exercised by submitting a request to the holder by registered letter or e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- I declare that I have read the information and consent to the processing of personal data
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code and Article 13 of the European Regulation.
We inform you that your personal data will be used by Afinox Srl in full compliance with the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 « Code regarding the protection of personal data », as well as in accordance with the « European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 ».
We also inform you that:
- The data controller is Afinox Srl based in Via Venezia, 4, 35010 – Marsango (PD);
- the purpose of the processing is the collection of contact data and information useful for assessing the characteristics of the data subject;
The data collected may be processed by Afinox Srl or by companies connected to it to evaluate the characteristics indicated by you;
- there are no other legal bases other than the consent of the interested party; The provision of data is mandatory and essential for the execution of the service requested by you;
- No treatment is provided outside the European Union.
- Non è previsto nessun trattamento fuori dalla Unione Europea.
Furthermore, in order to guarantee a correct and transparent treatment we communicate that:
- the data described above, will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years, unless the person explicitly requests their cancellation;
- the interested party may, at any time, request a copy of the data held by the holder, and rectify or cancel them or limit the processing or oppose their treatment; for this purpose he can send an application by registered mail or e-mail to the contacts indicated below;
- the interested party may, at any time, revoke the consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- the interested party may propose any complaints to the Italian Privacy Authority.
- the data collected will also be processed for the fulfillment of the law, related to civil, tax and accounting and administrative management of the relationship, and also for the fulfillment of contractual obligations, the management of archives; correspondence management and other operational and strategic marketing purposes.
- there are no profiling processes linked to the data entered here.