Afinox has the spirit and motivation to create a modern after-sales service in harmony with the quality of the product offered.
Today, emphasis in the market has shifted from the product to the capacity of the industrial companies to sell solutions to needs (with the Product) and solutions to the problems encountered by the customer (with the Service) or services that facilitate use during usage and maintain and improve product performance over time.
Over its life span:
- How much does a piece of equipment, for which I can receive no professional or qualified assistance, cost?
- How much does unreliable equipment cost (machine down-times, increase in the cost of raw materials due to food wastage and poor storage), not performing and efficient (that over the life span consumes more than predicted due to poor cleaning/maintenance)?
- How much do extraordinary interventions on equipment caused by an incorrect cleaning and/or maintenance cost?
- How much do negative experiences affect the choice of new equipment, in terms of after-sales quality received?
- Guarantee an excellent technical assistance service on the territory suited to the quality of the product through a prepared AFTER-SALES (PAS) network on the territory, that is the Afinox Service interface on the market and guarantees an excellent level of service in keeping with the company quality policy. Guarantee reliability, performance and efficiency of use of the machines during their life cycles
- Develop added value after-sales services for the user and the distribution network
- Reduce the total maintenance costs for the user in the product life cycle;
- Increase customers satisfaction always
- Improve the company–market communication to make services increasingly efficient and solutions most adherent to the customer expectations.
- Quick access documentation and spare parts online
- FULL personalised assistance packages.
Please report the issue or problem you are experiencing and service requested
REGISTER on our website to access online to our technical documentation!